Our beautiful and fluid draped scarves are your best accessory to enhance any outfit, your hair or purse. They are incredibly lightweight and soft to the touch.
Our larger sizes can be worn as a shawl, or at the beach and poolside as a sarong. Wear our small squares as chic petit neck scarves, as a pocket square or purse scarf. There are so many ways to wear all of our various scarves.
Available in 100% Silk Habotai ( lighter weight silk, moderate sheen on both sides of the fabric) or 100%Silk Charmeuse (a slightly heavier weight, high shine surface and matte underside) or Silk Modal ( blend of 15% silk and 85% beechwood modal and similar to the feel of a very soft cotton and silk blend).
Available in 100% soft luxurious Poly Chiffon ( light and see through)or Matte Crepe fabric (heaver with soft shine surface and matte underside).
• Smooth surface with a low lustre
• Very soft, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is approximately 50% visible on the reverse side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that never fades after washing, iron on synthetic or silk setting
- Reactive inks are permanent.
- Due to some residual ink from the print process, for first washing hand wash alone in cold water. Add a phosphate free detergent, 1/3 cup vinegar and 2 tsp salt. For future washes, wash cold water with a phosphate free detergent. Add a mild fabric softener if you would like to enhance softness and drape.
- hang to dry.
- Iron on appropriate setting for fabric type (delicate) with low steam.
- Expect some shrinking: 1% in width and length